Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Total disaster

Last night was a total disaster.  The sleep training did not go well at all last night. My main goal was to have him sleep in his crib all night. He always goes to sleep really easily. But he woke up at 11:30. I was able to get him back to sleep in his crib. And he woke at 12:30. I was not able to get him back to sleep. I ended up nursing him on the floor of his room, hoping that he would fall asleep and that I could move him back to his crib. Which I did. But then he woke up screaming at 1:30. He was inconsolable. At that point he came into our bed with us, and spent the night there. Since he woke up at 6:20 I hardly got any sleep, since he also had one other waking, at 3 or 4.


He slept great at daycare, 12-2. And he fell asleep great tonight again, at 8 pm. Hope we have a better night!

Number of hours slept: Overnight, 10, nap, 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment