Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bedtime routine Nov 1

We came home late from dinner for Merrill’s birthday. We arrived home at around 8:30 pm.
Bedtime routine:
8:30 pm: bath
8:50 pm: pajamas
9:00 pm: Nursed
He fell asleep, but when I put him in his crib, he woke up. Then, I gave him medicine, and played in his room.
9:30 pm: Read 3 books, played with stuffed animals
9:45 pm: Nurse
10 pm: Asleep in crib
He woke up at 3:30 am, crying hard. I brought him to our bed, I nursed him, and he fell asleep. He started stirring at around 7:50 am, and started nursing him then. Alarm clock at 8 am, and got up for the day. He seemed kind of tired in the morning, so I’m wondering if he will take a morning nap.
I think that spending time in the bedroom with low lights, just reading and playing with stuffed animals, works out well in calming him down. I definitely want to continue that.

No comments:

Post a Comment